Monday, November 03, 2008

I think I am the most bo liao crap on earth man.. I always type here over at work.. but when I got home & if I go online.. I will delete that entry.. hahaha, anyway I saw yanhan& shirui after decades-wannabe- while going to lunch at tampines.. Missya girls, hope we'll have the time to chill!:) It's raining badly over here... at changi south.. I dont think the rain gona stop any time soon, but well, am leaving sooN! leaving to pan pacific hotel with superior & coll.(: going over for some meeting stuff.. hehes. excited eh. lolsxz. am wearing the spects now, taking it out on off, shite, cos I left it over at another guy's place.. Gona retrieve back later.. heh. :) that's all, for monday, not too blues!


Edited, over at pan pacific hotel









Tasty, Eh!?

1 comment:

YT said...

haha me too! I always blog then delete like boliao. then actually appletoh also like that ah!